Intelagy Does Social Media
Intelagy’s goal is to bring Social Media assistance to the small to medium sized business owner. The intent of our company is to deliver a complete social media and integrated marketing solution designed to improve net revenue results as well as customer loyalty and engagement. Intelagy will provide strategy, development, consulting and execution to bring all aspects of social media and traditional marketing efforts into alignment with unified goals and purpose.
Intelagy will provide social media consulting services in the following areas:
- Strategy Development- Help define your objectives and set your social media goals. Analyze and target your audience and match the right technology to your unique situation.
- Social Media Launch- Create and maintain your Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Tumblr Blogs, Instagram photos, Foursquare check-ins, etc (depending on your needs). We will provide your pages with daily fresh and relevant content developed by our experts specifically catered to your businesses.
What We Offer
Through consulting, strategy and executing in cooperation with our clients, Intelagy will direct the proper implementation of Social Media channels that will further build the brand, loyal customer base and community. Some of the activities that will be included in the program are:
1. General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing consulting.
2. Formal Analysis of current marketing deployment, Social strategy development and integration.
3. Social Media Account creation, management and daily responsibility, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc depending on your needs.
4. Fanpage custom landing page design and implementation.
5. Twitter page custom background design and implementation.
6. Development and execution of a social content strategy
7. Management of Fanpage posting
8. Management of Twitter posting
9. Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, fanpage, twitter, etc.
10. General text, photo, video and other posts to Social Media umbrella sites.
11. General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement postings within Social Media umbrella sites.
12. Social Media cross pollination and marketing integration plan and execution, ensuring all client channels are integrated and draw on one another toward social media.
13. Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.
Here are some quick facts about the role social media is currently playing in the business world, courtesy of the 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report:
1. 94% of all businesses with a marketing department used social media as part of their marketing platform
2. Almost 60% of marketers are devoting the equivalent of a full work day to social media marketing development and maintenance
3. 43% of people aged 20-29 spend more than 10 hours a week on social media sites
4. 85% of all businesses that have a dedicated social media platform as part of their marketing strategy reported an increase in their market exposure
5. 58% of businesses that have used social media marketing for over 3 years reported an increase in sales over that period
Be In The Know:
One share, retweet, pin and like is equivalent to ten normal backlinks. According to a report by Nielsen on social media, Americans spend three times more time on social media than reading their email and the most interesting part about the study is that 70% of social media users shop online.