According to Sumo, only 20 out of 100 people will read this article to the end. If you do not use video marketing, your business will lose the remaining 80 people.
The time has come when video plays a leading role in marketing. The abundance of information, the constantly changing pictures around us, leave no chance for the ordinary texts.
No matter how good your product and your article about it are, but if you do not use video in your marketing campaigns, you lose.
Here are a few statistics to show you how popular video marketing has become in recent years, according to the sources like Alexa, Cisco, HubSpot, Insivia, YouTube, Facebook, Google, etc.:
- If you don’t want your message to be erased from Viewers’ memory, use video. 95% of a message will be retained, compared to 10% when in text.
- 55% of Internet users like watching online videos on a daily basis.
- Google is the most popular website. YouTube is the second one.
- YouTubers watch more than 1 billion hours of video daily.
Video marketing for business growth:
- When a video is placed by a wise marketer on a landing page, the conversion gets higher than 80%. Social media users will more likely pay attention to a post with video.
- Struggling to appear on the Google front page? Include video content on your website and get 53 chances more.
- Video marketing drives 81% of businesses.
- 59% of executives prefer watching a video than reading texts.
- Before visiting a brick-and-mortar store, every second potential customer looks for video information about a product or service.
- After watching branded videos, 64% of social media users decide to make a purchase.
- 92% of mobile videos get shared. Keep this in mind when launching your video marketing campaign.
- 52% of marketers affirm the video content ROI is the best one.
- Surprisingly, but if you add a video to your emails, the click rates will rise by 300%.
- 85% of consumers will be happy if brands produce more video content.
- If you wonder what video length is optimum for your marketing, it’s 2 minutes.
- Most people (85%) watch Facebook videos without sound. But the picture is different with Instagram Stories. 60% of them are watched with the sound on.
- 82% of your potential customers just hate autoplay ads, and 65% of them try to skip or stop video ads as soon as they can.
The nearest future of video marketing:
- 1 million minutes of video playing on the Internet per second.
- Facebook posts will consist of video, no more text.
- 82% of all consumer internet traffic will be videos.
A fact to go:
- The biggest YouTuber’s earning for the year 2017 was $22 million. The person in question was 7 years old.
In today’s fast-paced world, video marketing is one of the few forms of online material that provides the relevance, value and flexibility that consumers need with an on-the-go lifestyle.