INTELAGY DOES SOCIAL MEDIA
Intelagy’s goal is to bring Social Media assistance to the small to medium sized business owner. The intent of our company is to deliver a complete social media and integrated marketing solution designed to improve net revenue results as well as customer loyalty and engagement. Intelagy will provide strategy, development, consulting and execution to bring all aspects of social media and traditional marketing efforts into alignment with unified goals and purpose.
Intelagy will provide social media consulting services in the following areas:
- Strategy Development- Help define your objectives and set your social media goals. Analyze and target your audience and match the right technology to your unique situation.
- Social Media Launch- Create and maintain your Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Tumblr Blogs, Instagram photos, Foursquare check-ins, etc (depending on your needs). We will provide your pages with daily fresh and relevant content developed by our experts specifically catered to your businesses.
WHAT WE OFFER
Through consulting, strategy and executing in cooperation with our clients, Intelagy will direct the proper implementation of Social Media channels that will further build the brand, loyal customer base and community. Some of the activities that will be included in the program are:
- General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing consulting.
- Formal Analysis of current marketing deployment, Social strategy development and integration.
- Social Media Account creation, management and daily responsibility, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc depending on your needs.
- Fanpage custom landing page design and implementation.
- Twitter page custom background design and implementation.
- Development and execution of a social content strategy
- Management of Fanpage posting
- Management of Twitter posting
- Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, fanpage, twitter, etc.
- General text, photo, video and other posts to Social Media umbrella sites.
- General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement postings within Social Media umbrella sites.
- Social Media cross pollination and marketing integration plan and execution, ensuring all client channels are integrated and draw on one another toward social media.
- Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.
Here are some quick facts about the role social media is currently playing in the business world, courtesy of the 2017 Social Media Marketing Industry Report:
- 94% of all businesses with a marketing department used social media as part of their marketing platform
- Almost 60% of marketers are devoting the equivalent of a full work day to social media marketing development and maintenance
- 43% of people aged 20-29 spend more than 10 hours a week on social media sites
- 85% of all businesses that have a dedicated social media platform as part of their marketing strategy reported an increase in their market exposure
- 58% of businesses that have used social media marketing for over 3 years reported an increase in sales over that period
BE IN THE KNOW
One share, retweet, pin and like is equivalent to ten normal backlinks. According to a report by Nielsen on social media, Americans spend three times more time on social media than reading their email and the most interesting part about the study is that 70% of social media users shop online.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
What if there was a way to showcase your website on a platform that has instant credibility and millions of users? Is this something your business can benefit from?
Today’s consumer puts a lot of trust in search engines to find what they need. Google receives 34,000 searches per second. Those searches involve finding products, reviewing brands, and looking up business locations. And when a brand appears in the first page of search results, it earns trust from consumers.
At Intelagy, we use SEO to build trust with your audience. We embed your brand in the search engines they trust, with the keywords and terms they’re searching for. And we’re very good at this. Based on one of our clients’ traffic reports we grew their site traffic from 1,000 visitors per day to just under 10,000 per day – all in the first three months!
Our SEO Process Includes:
- Market research for your business to see what keywords your customers are searching
- Keyword research and analysis to find the ideal keywords for your website
- Full SEO implementation on every page of your site
- A link-building strategy that is spam-free and provides only quality links from real sites in your industry
- Combining social media to provide important “social links” that search engines now require
SEO is no longer just about rankings. It’s about building trust with your audience, answering their questions, addressing their concerns, and giving them great content.
We can help your business reach the next step with our Search Engine Marketing Services. Our team will evaluate your website and determine which Search Engine Marketing Services will best suit the needs of your business to help it grow to the next level.
Our Search Engine Marketing Services include Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Email Marketing Solutions, Tracking & Reporting, and much more.